Terms and Conditions
All Tickets booked through Farepro do have certain restrictions and subjected change without notice.
• Cancel / Refund: Not allowed.
• Changes (travel dates): All Changes will incur an administrative fee from the airline and agency in addition to the fare change.
• Changes (name(s): All tickets are non-transferable. First name, last name and middle name of each traveler must be entered into the reservation exactly as it appears on your Government issued Identification, be it your passport, or other acceptable forms of identification as may be required.
• If a name correction is requested by phone within the same date as the booking was created, Farepro.com will make every effort to cancel the booking and create a new reservation for each passenger without cancellation fee.(New reservations` price may differ)
• If booking cancellation is not possible, all costs associated with making name corrections will be the responsibility of the customer. NOTE: Name changes are NOT allowed.
Credit card charges
• Airfares and reservations are not guaranteed until all funds are collected, clarifications if any are resolved, fares are reconfirmed, and tickets are issued.
• Farepro may cancel the booking if third party card used for reservation. Additional documents may be required and not guaranteed to issue the e-ticket.
• Farepro/Airline may charge slight more than charge amount approved in this itinerary for some tickets/Airlines. Farepro will refund the difference in charge amount via check or merchant account within 2 weeks.
• Accepting terms and conditions credit card holder agrees that after the airline ticket(s) has been issued, Credit Card holder will not file a challenge or dispute to the charge that will be placed on your card for the above amount.
• Fraud Verification needed to be done within 60 minutes from the time of booking. If you are unable to verify the amount, Farepro will be unable to process the booking and you must contact our sales team for further assistance.Farepro is not responsible for any fare increase.
• By booking through Farepro.com- customer agrees not to dispute any charges to their credit card which were authorized by the customer in this website.
• If you have purchased your travel product on our website and have not received your E tickets or other product within 24 hours, it is the responsibility of the customer to contact Farepro regarding this matter. If a customer places a dispute or chargeback on a valid charge purchased by the customer, the customer agrees to pay any and all fees incurred by Farepro as a result of the chargeback / credit card dispute including but not limited to chargeback fees, airline chargeback processing fees, and any legal fees.
Credit card decline
While processing your purchase, if your credit card declines we will attempt to notify you by phone and / or email within 4 business days. The purchase of travel products will not be processed if your credit card has been declined. The fare and any other booking details cannot be guaranteed if there are delays in issuing the same as a result of your credit card being declined.
Flight Rules and Restrictions
• Customer is responsible for purchasing either infant or child ticket. Infant is defined as a passenger less than 2 years of age for the entire length of travel. Child is defined as a passenger 2-11 years of age for the entire length of travel.
• Farepro advises all passengers to ensure to have all travel documents including Passports, and required visas issued and presented at the time of travel.
• Farepro advises all passengers to review your tickets and itinerary upon receipt. All times shown in the itinerary are local times.
• All passengers are recommended to be present at the airport 3 hours prior to departure for international flights, and 2 hours prior to domestic flights.
• All International flights must be confirmed 72 hours prior to departure.
• No waiver on penalty/refund for health/sickness related issue
• All tickets returned for refund (if applicable) or reissue in addition to any applicable airline charges starting from USD 369/-* plus additional fare difference if any. Check the penalty before making the booking.
• If you experience an issue or problem which negatively impacts your ability to travel using your ticket(s) as issued, you must FIRST call Farepro for assistance. We will make every effort to find a solution. If you do not call Farepro first, any costs and/or added expenses you incur will not be refunded/reimbursed by Farepro.
• When applicable you may accrue miles subject to the airline rules and policies. Farepro.com is not responsible for mileage credits and Upgrades. Upgrades, if allowed, are purely at the discretion of the airline. Check directly with the airline for additional information.
• Fares quoted may include a non-refundable Farepro.com fee which, when applicable, will be billed separately on the purchaser’s credit card statement.
• Ticket modifications processed by Farepro.com may incur a processing fee of up to $100 per ticket.
• A ticket loses all value if/when the passenger associated with the ticket during any part of the travel does not show up at the check-in counter or cancel the booking at least 4 hours before scheduled departure or as required by specific airline rules. Customers desiring to make last minute changes (within one business day of scheduled departure) must contact the airline directly for assistance.
• NOTE: Change requests must be submitted at least 3 business days before your scheduled departure or as required by specific airline rules. If you need to make last minute changes (within 1 business day of scheduled departures) please contact the airline directly for assistance.
• Farepro does not assume responsibility for and will not compensate passengers for travel interruptions caused by matters beyond our control including those caused be Acts of God and Nature, overbooking and or changes made by carriers hotels/car rental companies/tour operators, etc.
• Farepro has made passenger completely aware of the importance of travel insurance and the conditions that apply to tickets.
• Farepro will not be responsible for any expense incurred as a result of refusal to purchase travel insurance.
• Farepro is not responsible for User Development Fee collected at certain airport by Airport authorities which is an additional departure tax not collected by airline.
• For any changes an additional (non-refundable) administrative fee of USD 49($) apply to each passenger(s) within same day of booking.
• Cancellation fee USD 49 per passenger applies for same day cancellation. All US outbound cancellation need to be requested before 11PM EST on the same day of online booking
• Passengers are responsible for verifying that their passport is valid months beyond the scheduled return date. Passengers are fully responsible for any visa requirement for each transit/destination
• Please make a note of this number or print this email for your records. This is a confirmation of your booking request. Farepro will send you the eTicket Receipt after verification.
• If during this process any questions come up, we will contact you by phone or email. Otherwise, we will issue the ticket(s) and send a confirmation email including all the travel itinerary details and the ticket number(s).
• Check-in: With your departure date near Farepro suggest you take advantage of the airline’s online check-in option, if available. You can print your boarding pass up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled flight. To do online check-in started, go to the website of the airline on which you will be departing. You will be asked for the passenger’s name and airline confirmation code, which can be found on this email under the Airline Confirmation Codes section. If online check-in is not an available option, call the airline directly for assistance. In advance of calling, have the Airline Confirmation code for the airline you are contacting and your Electronic Ticket Number(s) available as that will make it easier for the airline agent to access your booking details. If you will be checking-in your baggage at the airport, you will still need to check-in with the airline at the airport. When going through the Security Checkpoint, you will need a government issued photo identification (ID) and the printed Boarding Pass.
All of our tickets and fees are NON-REFUNDABLE, but if you have made a refund request to us based on advice from us, there is no guarantee of this refund, nor if refund is granted, there is no guarantee of how long it will take for the refund process.
Booking fee for online purchases
Farepro service fees are confidential and built into the fare quoted to you.
All documents must be checked by passenger and reported to Farepro within 3 hours of receipt. Farepro will not be responsible for errors not brought to its attention within that period.
All travelers, including U.S. and Canada citizens, are responsible for verifying visa requirements with consular officials, and obtaining visas where required, for every country visited during their trip, including countries visited via connecting flights.
Note: if you are denied boarding due to insufficient visa, transit visa, passport or other travel document that no refund will be possible.
Please note above rules and regulations are subject to change at any time and it is recommended you confirm with air travel specialist the documentation requirements for your travel.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Farepro CORP or third party distributors or providers be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any special, exemplary, punitive, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort or otherwise, which (a) arises out of or is in any way connected with any use of this site or content found herein, (b) any failure or delay (including but not limited to the use of or inability to use any component of this site for reservations request, information inquiries or any other content obtained through this site), or (c) the performance or non-performance of Farepro CORP or third party distributors or providers, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages by other party. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental and consequential damages so the above exclusion may not apply to you. If, notwithstanding the foregoing, Farepro CORP or any third party provider or distributor should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the above described functions or uses of this site or its content, Farepro CORP and third party provider and distributor’s liability shall in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the subscription fee and service charge for accessing this site with respect to which liability is found. In its sole discretion, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to Farepro CORP and without any liability whatsoever, Farepro CORP at any time and without notice may terminate or restrict your access to any component of this site. The foregoing terms and conditions shall apply to both contract and negligence claims.
Website usage terms and conditions
Please take the time to come back now and then and view these conditions to see if there are any updates. We reserve the right to change or add to these terms and conditions at any time. Use of the Site is governed by the following terms and conditions. By accessing the website you agree to the terms and conditions listed here in. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you should refrain from using this website. All changed or amended terms automatically take effect when these Terms and Conditions are updated. If you continue to use this website following the posting of changes to the Terms and Conditions will mean you accept those changes.
Site usage purchasing of tickets
Please be aware you are financially responsible for your use of our website. You also guarantee that all information supplied by you or by household members of your household while using our website is true and accurate. You ensure that you are 18 years of age or older and have the legal authority to enter this agreement and to use our website in accordance with all terms and conditions provided here. Please be aware that you are responsible for any bookings made by persons under your control. Please be aware you are responsible to only make legitimate reservations on our website. No fraudulent bookings are allowed. If your itinerary has an ultimate destination or stop in a country other than the country of departure, the provisions of the “Warsaw Convention” may be applicable to your entire trip, including any portion entirely within the country of origin or destination. The Warsaw Convention governs and may limit the liability of certain air carriers for death of or personal injury to passengers and/or loss of or damage to baggage. A reservation is complete only when ticketed. For our customers` protection, we do verify with the credit/debit card company that the billing address and credit card details you provide to us are accurate and that your debit or charge will be accepted. Until this information is verified, the fare is subject to change at any time. Farepro not responsible for any transaction that is declined based upon a credit or debit card that is declined by the issuing credit or debit card company, any travel provider or if the debit or credit card billing address and/or credit card verification number can’t be verified in a timely manner.